Urban Journey brings you Spanish tapas and wine tasting powered by La Pepa & BottlesXO
Wine tasting in Singapore: tapas and wine at La Pepa and BottlesXO on 22 March 2018
We want you! Join us for free-flow tapas and wine tasting
We’re hosting a free-flow tapas and wine tasting event at La Pepa on Gemmill Lane with vino from BottlesXO. The best part? We want you to join us...
What do you get when you cross our current favourite tapas restaurant, with top wine suppliers BottlesXO and Urban Journey? A cracking night filled with top food, great wine, and friends. That’s what.
We are pumped to announce the launch of our first ever exclusive reader event and we want you, our #UJInsiders, to join us for a night of free-flow tapas and wine tasting on Thursday 22 March at La Pepa on Gemmill Lane.
Want in? Here’s eight things you need to know
1. Scribble 6pm – 8pm on Thursday 22 March in your diary. You will be eating a ton of tapas and washing it down with wine.
2. The event is taking place at La Pepa, 10 Gemmill Lane. Here’s the La Pepa website if you need a map. If you still can’t find it, you might want to look into this thing called Google maps. It’s pretty good.
3. Tickets for this event are $39pp. In return for your dollars you will receive free-flow tapas fresh from the La Pepa kitchen and five glasses of wine courtesy of BottlesXO.
4. We’ve worked with La Pepa to curate a tasty menu comprising hot and cold tapas (with veggie and non-pork options available). Expect to feast on the likes of croquettes, tortilla, ensalada rusa, patatas bravas, pintxo, cold cuts, cheese, and churros. Rest assured the food is UJ approved and plentiful; you will leave full!
5. BottlesXO are our wine suppliers, and they will be sending a wine buff to guide us through five top wines including two reds, two whites, and a rosé. And if you like what you’re sipping, there will be bottles available for you to purchase and take home. No pressure though, obvs. Drink and run if you like.
6. This is not a networking event. In fact, it’s positively anti-networking; you won’t be forced to talk to anyone, there will be no weird intros, and no forced anything. This is a night of fun, frippery, friends, and great food and wine. Rally your troops and bring ‘em with you.
7. We’re keeping this one cosy and exclusive, spaces are limited and it’s a ticket only event. Get your ticket here.
8. We’ve got a few extra surprises planned for the night including awesome giveaways (involving food and booze, naturally).
- The event description was updated. Diff#321125 2018-03-05 05:31:47